Dit Da Jow - Plum Dragon - Jun Fan/Jeet Kune Do (JKD) - (Pre-Aged) 4 oz
Type: Healing Jow
The Bone and Joint Injury Formula is used primarily to promote quick healing of tendon and bone injuries from Kali stick strikes and other Kali/Escrima drills, sprains and strains from grappling, rigorous sparring, or other activities where there may be more than basic muscle bruising. This dit da jow is used in the Jun Fan/Jeet Kune Do Fighting Arts group, under direct Jun Fan lineage; this dit da jow is available exclusively by Plum Dragon Herbs!
Refreshingly winsome, mildly sour in scent, this recipe is composed of 26 herbs, several of which undergo special processing. Rou Gui, Bai Zhu, and Bai Shao direct potent healing and training combinations of other herbs to the liver, spleen, and kidney meridians, to ensure that more severe injuries which happen in class, stay in class.
- Tonifies Liver and Kidney
- Strengthens Bones and Sinews and Tendons
- Dispels Water Retention
- Dispels Wind-Dampness and relieves Bi Zheng (Painful Obstruction Syndrome)
- Consolidates the Jing (Essence)
- Promotes Mending of Bones and Relieves Pain
- Activates Bolod Circulation, Dispels Blood Stasis
- Relieves Pain, Connects Bone and Facilitates Healing
- Low back and knee pain and weakness
- Inability to lie down flat w/out experiencing pain
- Soreness and weakness of the bones
- Muscular atrophy
- Relieves pain and stiffness
- Chronic low back pain
- Trauma, fractures, sprains and strains
- Dispels blood stasis, relieves swelling, stops pain and bleeding
- Fractured bones and traumatic contusions as well as ligament damage
- Promotes post-surgical healing
- Strengthens tendons and bones
- Invigorate blood circulation
- Prevent and heal osteoarthritis by increasing bone mass density
- Musculoskeletal pain due to external and sports injuries
- Chronic pain in the lower body
- Bone fractures with severe pain and swelling
- Promotes the growth of bones and flesh
- Calcium absorption: Increases bone absorption of calcium.
- Osteoarthritis - has demonstrated beneficial effects on symptoms of Osteoarthritis.
- Antihyperlipidemic - Has preventative and therapeutic effects for high plasma cholesterol levels.
- Adaptogenic - increases endurance.
- Anti-inflammatory and analgesic - reduces pain and swelling.
- Vasodialative - dilates blood vessels to increase blood perfusion to the coronary artery and decreases blood pressure.
How to Use:
- After liberally apply jow into your palm. Place your palm over the desired area and massage the liquid into the skin. New injury favors light consistent massage. Old injuries respond favorably with a deeper, harder massage. Repeat 2-3 times daily for best results.
- For conditioning such as Iron Palm or limb knocking, applying before *and* after your workout can stop bruising from occurring.
- Use your Dit Da Jow to help aid in the recovery of bone, muscle, and tissue bruises, soreness, joint and tendon pain/swelling, muscle spasms, relief of pain and inflammation, and in the healing process and immune system response of bone, muscle, joints, and tendon.
Many products on the market are only aged long enough to make usable. Plum Dragon Herbs' dit da jow products are aged up to 18 months in dark, climate-controlled environments. Bottles have hand written dates designating when your jow was made. And because we bottle jow on a "per-order" basis, batches keep aging beyond the formal aging process. Between underkill and overkill - We choose overkill!
Sourced indigenously, our geo-authentic herbs are sulfur-free and lab-tested for potency. We stock the freshest, highest quality herbs for dit da jow. For all pre-made dit da jow, we employ traditional Pao Zhi to soak, fry, cook/calcine various herbs for maximum function and extraction.
Most dit da jow is made with cheap skin-irritant rubbing alcohol, or store-bought Vodka containing artificial flavoring and impurities that decrease jow purity. Plum Dragon Herbs' dit da jow is made with the proper proof organic pharmaceutical-grade neutral grain spirits, independently certified to meet stringent US Pharmacopeia standards: What you buy is pure, potent and NATURAL!
Other products are made, stored, and bottled in plastic. Dit da jow solvent dissolves fragile plastic over time, polluting the liniment with toxic material! Plum Dragon Herb's dit da jow is mixed, aged, and bottled with a safety seal in safe, long-lasting amber-tinted glass.
This has become a popular facet of Plum Dragon. Each bottle of Plum Dragon Herbs' dit da jow has a dropper for easy application; no more spills or messes. Because of its liquid nature, you'll wonder how you ever applied dit da jow without one!
Warning: For EXTERNAL use only. Do NOT apply to open wounds or cuts, eyes or mouth at any time.
Below are some pointers that will ensure your pre-BOTTLED Jow maintains potency, as well as help you maximize its effectiveness:
- A fine herbal sediment should be visible on the bottom of your bottle of Dit Da Jow.
- Before each use, make sure to shake up your Dit Da Jow to place this herbal sediment into suspension.
- Store in a dark place at room temperature. Some ingredients can break down with excessive exposure to UV light or extreme temperatures.
- Shake before use.