Looking for detailed instructions as what exactly to watch and do as you train? Sifu Belonoha now has a Wing Chun/Ving Tsun course for you to follow along with. It tells you exactly what to watch and read and practice for each step along your journey to mastering all 108 steps of his Complete Ving Tsun system.
This includes EVERYTHING - ALL the Wing Chun University videos, ALL the videos from the Blu-Ray set, ALL of the workshop and seminar videos, both Wing Chun compendium books, and ALL new releases! Over 53 hours of high-quality videos and counting. All organized in the best possible way for you to learn the system.
Sifu Wayne's new course is now available for just $19/mo at the Wing Chun University's Teachable Site!
Enroll here: Enroll for the course here.
Check Out a free Preview here: Free preview here.
Of course, you can still get the downloads here on PlatformPurple or physical copies here on EWC.
Wayne Belonoha (It's pronounced "Bella-noah") is internationally recognized as a seasoned and sought after Ving Tsun instructor. He has been involved in numerous performances, television appearances, demonstrations, interviews and published articles, including performances for Queen Elizabeth and the grand opening of the Ip Man Hall, Foshan, China. He is a multiple gold medallist at national and international level competitions. (Continued at bottom of page).
Lineage: Yip Man -> Moy Yat -> Sunny Tang (Dun Wah) -> Wayne Belonoha
Continued from top:
- Author of the Wing Chun Compendium series of books, which are widely recognized as the modern text-books on Ving Tsun.
- Staff Writer - Wing Chun Illustrated Magazine
- Founder, Canadian Ving Tsun Academy
- Member, Confederation of Canadian Wushu Organizations
- Vice President, United Wushu Federation of Canada
- Chairman, United Wushu Association of Ontario
- Organizational representative to the Canadian Olympic Committee
- Pan-American triple gold medallist
- Recipient of the 2004 CCWO Achievement Award for outstanding contribution to the martial arts community
- Organizer, judge, and senior official national and international Kung Fu competitions, including Wushu National Team Selection competitions
- Judge, Pan American Kung Fu (Wushu) Championships
- Numerous performances, television appearances, demonstrations, interviews and published articles, including performances for Queen Elizabeth and the grand opening of the Ip Man Hall, Foshan, China
- Multiple gold medallist at national and international level competitions, multiple grand champion