Dit Da Jow - Plum Dragon - Ancestors Advanced Iron Palm - (Herb Bag - Makes 1 Gallon)
This herb pack makes 1 gallon of jow (3.875 liters).
Type: Iron Palm Jow
Based on Zhu Chuan Ying-Gong Jiu, Ancestors Advanced Iron Palm dit da jow is intended for advanced training with steel or lead shot, iron ore, or other dense mediums used in various iron palm systems, as well as force impact, advanced coconut break training, and direct hitting methods. This formula contains large doses of the strongest herbs on the planet to strongly open circulation, move energy to the hands, and continue the bone/sinew strengthening process. This formula is also more effective than other iron palm formulas for striking steel or iron directly, and has also shown popularity by those who do large amounts of qigong and energy circulation in conjunction with iron palm.
Best when used solely for iron palm training purposes by well experienced practitioners.
Top 5 Jow:
Ancestor's Advanced is the pinnacle of powerful Iron Palm training liniments. It uses a variety of very strong and rare ingredients to create an experience geared specifically towards Iron Palm, with advanced, rigorous training in mind.
Properties: Warm/Hot Jow
With only a small percentage of herbs focused on injury in the formula, it is not a general use liniment by any stretch. Its primary use is for serious Iron Palm training where the upper body (especially the fingers, hands and wrists) are put under significant duress. It is also not necessarily recommended for beginner Iron Palm use because some of the herbs, while very strong in nature, may cause skin irritation for those with skin that are not used to a strong jow. In these cases, White Dragon is a more suitable liniment, as is something such as Ho Family or JKD when simple limb knocking is the only activity that is focused on.
- Dispels Wind and Dampness
- Strengthens tendons and bones
- Opens peripheral channels and collaterals
- Relieves coldness and pain (especially of low back and knee)
- Promote the generation of flesh and healing of wounds
- Breaks and dispels blood stasis
- Breaks Qi stagnation
- Strong blood-moving action
- Invigorates circulation of blood and Qi
- Relieves pain
- Antibiotic (mild)
- Arthritis pain.
- Advanced Iron Palm/Iron Body training.
- Relieves both acute and chronic pain due to arthritis and other degenerative conditions.
- Relieves numbness and spasms in the lower extremities.
- Relieves numbness and tightness in limbs and joints.
- Older sprains and strains that are slow to heal.
Use with caution if you are on anticoagulation or antiplatelet medications as the combination may lead to additive or synergistic effects. Use of this products could potentiate the effect of anticoagulant drugs such as warfarin (Coumadin), heparin, and enoxaparin (Lovenox) and antiplatelet drugs such as aspirin, dipyridamole (Persantine) and clopidogrel (Plavix). These potential interactions have not been documented but are suggested as a precaution to encourage anyone who wishes to use this product to consult their physician if they are taking any of the medications.
- This formula is intended for use in those with a fundamentally strong constitution, as its blood moving action may be too powerful for those with deficient conditions, or who are ill or weak.
- This formula should not be used by those with hypermenorrhea (excessive menstrual flow).
- This formula should not be used by pregnant or nursing women.