Dit Da Jow - Plum Dragon - Ancestors Advanced Iron Palm - (Herb Bag - Makes 1 Gallon)
This herb pack makes 1 gallon of jow (3.875 liters).
Type: Iron Palm Jow
Based on Zhu Chuan Ying-Gong Jiu, Ancestors Advanced Iron Palm dit da jow is intended for advanced training with steel or lead shot, iron ore, or other dense mediums used in various iron palm systems, as well as force impact, advanced coconut break training, and direct hitting methods. This formula contains large doses of the strongest herbs on the planet to strongly open circulation, move energy to the hands, and continue the bone/sinew strengthening process. This formula is also more effective than other iron palm formulas for striking steel or iron directly, and has also shown popularity by those who do large amounts of qigong and energy circulation in conjunction with iron palm.
Best when used solely for iron palm training purposes by well experienced practitioners.
Properties: Warm/Hot Jow
- Dispels Wind and Dampness
- Strengthens tendons and bones
- Opens peripheral channels and collaterals
- Relieves coldness and pain (especially of low back and knee)
- Promote the generation of flesh and healing of wounds
- Breaks and dispels blood stasis
- Breaks Qi stagnation
- Strong blood-moving action
- Invigorates circulation of blood and Qi
- Relieves pain
- Antibiotic (mild)
- Promotes the relaxation of muscles in the lower extremities and joints
- Strengthens weakness in the tendons and bones
- Encourages thickening of the skin
Sourced indigenously, our geo-authentic herbs are sulfur-free and lab-tested for potency. We stock the freshest, highest quality herbs for dit da jow. For all premade dit da jow, we employ traditional Pao Zhi to soak, fry, cook/calcine various herbs for maximum function and extraction.
Warning: For EXTERNAL use only. Do NOT apply to open wounds or cuts, eyes or mouth at any time.
Use with caution if you are on anticoagulation or antiplatelet medications as the combination may lead to additive or synergistic effects. Use of this products could potentiate the effect of anticoagulant drugs such as warfarin (Coumadin), heparin, and enoxaparin (Lovenox) and antiplatelet drugs such as aspirin, dipyridamole (Persantine) and clopidogrel (Plavix). These potential interactions have not been documented but are suggested as a precaution to encourage anyone who wishes to use this product to consult their physician if they are taking any of the medications.
- This formula is intended for use in those with a fundamentally strong constitution, as its blood moving action may be too powerful for those with deficient conditions, or who are ill or weak.
- This formulas should not be used by those with hypermenorrhea (excessive menstrual flow).
- This formula should not be used by pregnant or nursing women.
Below are directions for BREWING YOUR DIT-DA-JOW HERB PACK, as well as some pointers to ensure that it comes out as best as possible:
- Open bag and empty the herbs into a 1 gallon (or larger) GLASS container. PlumDragon herb packs come pre-prepared - necessary grinding, crushing, processing, frying, etc is already done. Feel free to break the herbs up further, but NEVER powderize herbs beyond the state they are in.
- Fill your container with vodka, rum, brandy, rice wine, or a 50/50 mix of everclear and spring water. You may heat the alcohol before adding it to the herbs; we make some of our formulas this way.
- Store the container in a dark place at room temperature as some ingredients can break down with excessive exposure to light or extreme temperatures. Shake your jar on occasion.
- The herbs will have soaked up some of the liquid after a day and the level will be lower. Feel free to top off your 1 gallon jar with either alcohol or spring water and reseal.
- You should allow a minimum of 3 months for the aging process and we recommend at least 6 months. We also recommend that you do not strain off the herbs at that time, but leave them in the jar to continue aging.