Dit Da Jow - Plum Dragon - Ancestors Advanced Iron Palm Dit Da Jow - (Pre-Aged) 4 oz
Type: Iron Palm Jow
Based on Zhu Chuan Ying-Gong Jiu, Ancestors Advanced Iron Palm dit da jow is intended for advanced training with steel or lead shot, iron ore, or other dense mediums used in various iron palm systems, as well as force impact, advanced coconut break training, and direct hitting methods. This formula contains large doses of the strongest herbs on the planet to strongly open circulation, move energy to the hands, and continue the bone/sinew strengthening process. This formula is also more effective than other iron palm formulas for striking steel or iron directly, and has also shown popularity by those who do large amounts of qigong and energy circulation in conjunction with iron palm.
Best when used solely for iron palm training purposes by well experienced practitioners.
Properties: Warm/Hot Jow
- Dispels Wind and Dampness
- Strengthens tendons and bones
- Opens peripheral channels and collaterals
- Relieves coldness and pain (especially of low back and knee)
- Promote the generation of flesh and healing of wounds
- Breaks and dispels blood stasis
- Breaks Qi stagnation
- Strong blood-moving action
- Invigorates circulation of blood and Qi
- Relieves pain
- Antibiotic (mild)
- Promotes the relaxation of muscles in the lower extremities and joints
- Strengthens weakness in the tendons and bones
- Encourages thickening of the skin
How to Use:
- After liberally apply jow into your palm. Place your palm over the desired area and massage the liquid into the skin. New injury favors light consistent massage. Old injuries respond favorably with a deeper, harder massage. Repeat 2-3 times daily for best results.
- For conditioning such as Iron Palm or limb knocking, applying before *and* after your workout can stop bruising from occurring.
- Use your Dit Da Jow to help aid in the recovery of bone, muscle, and tissue bruises, soreness, joint and tendon pain/swelling, muscle spasms, relief of pain and inflammation, and in the healing process and immune system response of bone, muscle, joints, and tendon.
Many products on the market are only aged long enough to make usable. Plum Dragon Herbs' dit da jow products are aged up to 18 months in dark, climate controlled environments. Bottles have hand written dates designating when your jow was made. And because we bottle jow on a "per-order" basis, batches keep aging beyond the formal aging process. Between underkill and overkill - We choose overkill!
Sourced indigenously, our geo-authentic herbs are sulfur-free and lab-tested for potency. We stock the freshest, highest quality herbs for dit da jow. For all pre-made dit da jow, we employ traditional Pao Zhi to soak, fry, cook/calcine various herbs for maximum function and extraction.
Most dit da jow is made with cheap skin-irritant rubbing alcohol, or store-bought Vodka containing artificial flavoring and impurities that decrease jow purity. Plum Dragon Herbs' dit da jow is made with the proper proof organic pharmaceutical-grade neutral grain spirits, independently certified to meet stringent US Pharmacopeia standards: What you buy is pure, potent and NATURAL!
Other products are made, stored, and bottled in plastic. Dit da jow solvent dissolves fragile plastic over time, polluting the liniment with toxic material! Plum Dragon Herb's dit da jow is mixed, aged, and bottled with a safety seal in safe, long-lasting amber-tinted glass.
This has become a popular facet of Plum Dragon. Each bottle of Plum Dragon Herbs' dit da jow has a dropper for easy application; no more spills or messes. Because of its liquid nature, you'll wonder how you ever applied dit da jow without one!
Warning: For EXTERNAL use only. Do NOT apply to open wounds or cuts, eyes or mouth at any time.
Use with caution if you are on anticoagulation or antiplatelet medications as the combination may lead to additive or synergistic effects. Use of this products could potentiate the effect of anticoagulant drugs such as warfarin (Coumadin), heparin, and enoxaparin (Lovenox) and antiplatelet drugs such as aspirin, dipyridamole (Persantine) and clopidogrel (Plavix). These potential interactions have not been documented but are suggested as a precaution to encourage anyone who wishes to use this product to consult their physician if they are taking any of the medications.
- This formula is intended for use in those with a fundamentally strong constitution, as its blood moving action may be too powerful for those with deficient conditions, or who are ill or weak.
- This formulas should not be used by those with hypermenorrhea (excessive menstrual flow).
- This formula should not be used by pregnant or nursing women.
Below are some pointers that will ensure your pre-BOTTLED Jow maintains potency, as well as help you maximize its effectiveness:
- A fine herbal sediment should be visible on the bottom of your bottle of Dit Da Jow.
- Before each use, make sure to shake up your Dit Da Jow to place this herbal sediment into suspension.
- Store in a dark place at room temperature. Some ingredients can break down with excessive exposure to UV light or extreme temperatures.
- Shake before use.