Dit Da Jow - Plum Dragon - Bruise Juice Dit Da Jow - (Pre-Aged) 4 oz
Type: Healing Jow
This is a modern formulation of the traditional Shuai Shang dit da jow. It uses the same traditional base as the Northern Shaolin bruise dit da jow but has otherwise been largely modified. It is comprised of 23 herbs in all. We've added precise combinations of the most powerful stasis breakers on Earth, and the appropriate supporting herbs to balance the recipe. The result: Bruise Juice! A liniment that is among the most potent of bruise relieving dit da jows to hit the market!
Bruise Juice is versatile in nature, being much cooler in energetics, in contrast to the very warming nature of Ho Family dit da jow. Bruise Juice strongly breaks blood stasis and reduces pronounced accumulations of blood, fluid, dampness, and inflammation such as large nodules and hematomas that are a result of hard blunt force trauma from serious martial arts, MMA or other athletic training. Bruise Juice strongly increases local blood circulation and perfusion and mitigate pain and stiffness common to athletic training.
This jow is not for basic or minor injuries but should be used only for more serious athletic injuries or conditions of stasis where the skin has NOT been broken and the injury is too inflamed for Ho Family dit da jow.
A TOP 5 Jow:
Bruise Juice is a powerhouse injury formula. Its sole purpose is to remedy serious blood stasis. If there is significantly bruised and discolored muscle, and/or swelling/inflammation in the muscles or joints due to impact trauma, Bruise Juice is often the go-to jow. It strongly increases circulation, is cooling in nature, and helps break up serious bruising through its anti-coagulant and anti-inflammatory properties. It is fantastic for immediate use following a hard impact injury where painful bruising comes on fast.
Bruise Juice focuses on stagnation so well that it is almost entirely absent of herbs that promote healing or strengthening bone, joint, and sinew. It is not a conditioning liniment and provides very little support for sprains, strains, or conditioning such as Iron Palm, unless it is a sprain or strain that is accompanied by serious bruising. It is entirely on the other end of the spectrum from a conditioning liniment. Bruise Juice is one of the worst liniments for something like Iron Palm, and perhaps the strongest dit da jow on the planet for fresh injuries with significant bruising.
Vegetarian: This jow is Vegetarian-friendly.
- Invigorates circulation of blood in the channels and collaterals
- Activates Qi
- Breaks Blood and Qi stasis/stagnation
- Strong Blood-moving action
- Strong pain-relieving action for common athletic injuries
- Helps Cool blood/Clear heat related to stasis
- Helps dispels water and damp-heat
- Helps eliminate heat toxins
- Temporary calming effects on central nervous system
- Supports normal adrenal function
- Supports relaxation of muscles
- Mild local anesthetic for routine athletic injuries
- Improves circulation/moves blood
- Clears blood stasis due to athletic injury
- Increase blood viscosity
- Reducing inflammation from Iron Palm or martial arts training or vigorous physical exercise
- Relieving pain of common athletic injuries
- Routine external sports injuries with bruising and pain
- Strengthen tendon and bones
- Support and strengthen joints
- Relieves menstrual cramps
Use with caution if you are on anticoagulation or antiplatelet medications as the combination may lead to additive or synergistic effects. Use of this products could potentiate the effect of anticoagulant drugs such as warfarin (Coumadin), heparin, and enoxaparin (Lovenox) and antiplatelet drugs such as aspirin, dipyridamole (Persantine) and clopidogrel (Plavix). These potential interactions have not been documented but are suggested as a precaution to encourage anyone who wishes to use this product to consult their physician if they are taking any of the medications.
- This formula is intended for use in those with a fundamentally strong constitution, as its blood moving action may be too powerful for those with deficient conditions, or who are ill or weak.
- This formula should not be used by those with hypermenorrhea (excessive menstrual flow).
- This formula should not be used by pregnant or nursing women.